Red Loft Sales - Our Firm

Our News

Last Completion at Hounslow!

Last Completion at Hounslow!

Red Loft was delighted to be the sales and marketing agent for 37 shared ownership units over 9 different developments in LB Hounslow. The schemes were launched for sale in January 2015 and we had fantastic response with over 100 applications received from pre-approved potential purchasers.


Shared ownership has given local people a great opportunity to buy their first home. All 37 purchasers were resident in the borough, and 48% of them both lived and worked in the Borough. 12% were Council or Housing Association tenants, which means that another household in need of rented housing also benefited from the scheme. Prices ranged from £215,000 for a 2 bed apartment to £735,000 for a 4 bed house. The average share purchased was 43%.


The largest single development for shared ownership sale was Packwell Place, with six 3 bedroom maisonettes and four 2 bedroom apartments. Prices ranged from £225,000 to £265,000. 70% of the purchasers for this development both lived and worked in Hounslow and the remaining 30% were Hounslow residents.


Congratulations to all involved in the project, both at LB Hounslow and at Red Loft, and in particular to Suki Fraser who was the lead sales consultant for the shared ownership programme! 










< Return to News List
BACK TO TOP