City Park West , Victoria Road South, Chelmsford, CM1 1LWFrom £60,625 for a 25% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
City Park West offers the best of everything for the modern lifestyle, with concierge* at your service, acres of green space on your doorstep, a short walk to the station and the best of the city centre around you. Stylish and spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are now available for shared ownership at this highly sought-after development transforming the heart of Chelmsford. This brand new neighbourhood has everything you need combining convenience with those added luxuries, like a concierge, right on your doorstep.
City Park West is creating a vibrant new community at the heart of Chelmsford. As well as delivering hundreds of new homes across a range of tenures, it is transforming the area with space for businesses, parks, and a fusion of old and new architecture.
The dynamic new design remains sensitive to the city’s historic foundations, whilst providing a number of charismatic areas built around public open spaces,and linking new pedestrian and cycle routes.
This redevelopment of the former Anglia Ruskin University site is perhaps the most tangible example of Chelmsford’s continued urban and economic renaissance, as a gateway to East Anglia and beyond.
Located a few minutes walk from Chelmsford Station, City Park West is ideally located for commuting.
Fast trains to London Liverpool Street have a journey time of just 35 minutes, and run at 15-minute intervals throughout the day. In the other direction, a similar journey time will take you through open countryside to the Essex coast.
Bus links also couldn’t be easier, with the Chelmsford bus station opposite the rail station.
For trips further afield, London Stansted and Southend airports are both about a 30 minute drive away.
From 2019, the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) will run from a new eastern terminus at Shenfield Station, which has a journey time of approximately 10 minutes
from Chelmsford Station.
- Bedrooms 1,2
- Total Size 50.62sqm-85.15sqm
- Type: Apartment & Maisonette
- Minimum share 25%
- Cost of share : £60,625
- Rent £417
- Service Charge £132pcm
- 5% Deposit £3,031 Information correct at the time of publishing
- Download PDF Brochure
- Download Property Floorplans PDF
- Price List-Eccles Court
- Floor Plans-Eccles Court
- Floor Plans-Eccles Court
Each apartment within City Park West has the same high-quality, stylish finish.
• Underfloor heating
• Video entry system
• Sky Satellite system available
• Smoke and heat detectors
• BT telephone and internet connections
• Many apartments have a private balcony
• Individually designed layouts
• ‘Cashmere’ gloss units and putty-coloured resin countertops
• Bosch stainless steel oven,touch control ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan
• Bosch integrated microwave
• Bosch integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer
• Stainless steel inset sink and stainless steel tap
• Dark glass splashback
• Engineered oak wood flooring
• Soft grey curtains
• High-quality carpeting in ‘Tungsten’
• Many have built-in wardrobes
• Fitted white bath with shower head
• Duravit basin with chrome plated mixer tap
• Duravit toilet
• Full height ceramic wall tiles
• Light grey ceramic floor tiles
• Heated ladder towel rail with timer control
• Shaver socket
• Onsite concierge service
• Dedicated property manager
• The team is able to accept parcels, dry cleaning and food deliveries
• The team regularly patrol the development and monitor the CCTV, for peace of mind
• Optional services with an additional fee including cleaning services
• LED low energy downlighters
• Apartment ventilation and heat recovery system to help reduce bills
• Triple glazed windows
Shared Ownership Applicants:
All shared ownership applicants are required to pass a financial assessment to ensure the property is affordable. If you are renting, this is not necessary. These assessments are carried out by Censeo Financial. Please click the link below and Submit Online: http://censeo-financial.com/single-ownership-initial-assessment-form/
To book a viewing to see this property please contact our sales team on 0207 539 3745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org