Indigo Square , Brighton Road , Surbiton, KT6 5PPFrom £136,250 for a 25% share
Available for purchase under Shared Ownership
We are pleased to present to you our last remaining three bedroom apartment in walking distance to the River Thames and Surbiton Town Centre, available for shared ownership through Richmond Housing Partnership. Whether you’re getting around by foot, on two wheels or four, by road or rail you can enjoy a very well connected lifestyle at Indigo Square. Surbiton station provides an excellent service to London Waterloo non-stop with a minimum journey time of 17 minutes. Wimbledon and Clapham Junction provide further connections, while in the opposite direction, services to Portsmouth Harbour take as little as 95 minutes.
These elegant and attractive homes benefit from a great location and modern amenities, available to buy through Shared Ownership from RHP.
Experience the best of both worlds with ‘village feel’ living with homes that are spacious and have close links to shops and the River Thames, ideal for long walks, coupled with close by transport links taking you to all of the excitement of the city.
Receive £1000 towards solicitor fees when you use our panel solicitor and £2000 John Lewis voucher paid upon completion of the sale.
- Bedrooms 3
- Total Size 76 sqm
- Type: Apartment
- Minimum share 25%
- Cost of share : £136,250
- Rent £937
- Service Charge £199pcm
- 5% Deposit £6,813 Prices and information are correct at time of publishing but are subject to change.
The following comes as standard to help make you feel at home:
• Modern kitchen appliances including electric hob & oven.
• Integrated dish washer & washing machine.
• Fully integrated fridge freezer.
• Built in wardrobes.
• Carpets & high-quality laminate flooring.
• Contemporary tiling.
Receive £500 towards your legal fees when you use one of our panel solicitors.
* You must live or work within a London borough
* As part of your application an Independent Financial Assessment will be required. Please visit Metro Finance at www.metrofinancelive.co.uk or call 0203 627 5342.
To express an interest and to arrange a viewing to see the properties available at this scheme please contact our sales team on 020 7539 3745 or email: email@example.com.